IP Academy Singapore is the education and training arm of the IP Office of Singapore (IPOS). IP Academy develops and conducts customised courses for both private and public sector organisations, to enable them to protect and manage their intellectual property.
Companies which have held customised training with IP Academy include CreativesAtWork, the Defence Science & Technology Agency, the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, School of the Arts, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore Power, and Sumitomo Corporation.
Past topics covered include:
- IP management and deployment strategies
- Managing copyright and confidential information/trade secrets
- IP fundamentals for businesses and SMEs
- Best practices in marketing, social media, and IP
- Basics of trade marks
- IP rights in a particular sector (e.g. education)
- Advanced IP training, looking at an organisation’s IP policies and guidelines
If you are interested in holding a customised programme for your organisation’s employees or stakeholders, please contact us.