One of the biggest barriers to innovation and the development of new products and technology is the fear that new ideas will be copied by others, preventing innovators from reaping the benefits of their labour. Are you aware of your rights when it comes to intellectual property, and how to ensure that your IP is protected?
Companies which have held customised training with IP Academy - the education and training arm of the IP Office of Singapore (IPOS) - include CreativesAtWork, the Defence Science & Technology Agency, the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, School of the Arts, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore Power, and Sumitomo Corporation.
Our IP and innovation training workshops are tailored to the unique product and service offerings of your organisation and industry, giving you the knowledge on how best to protect and manage your intellectual property.Past topics covered include:
- IP management and deployment strategies
- Managing copyright and confidential information/trade secrets
- IP fundamentals for businesses and SMEs
- Best practices in marketing, social media, and IP
- Basics of trade marks
- IP rights in a particular sector (e.g. education)
- Advanced IP training, looking at an organisation’s IP policies and guidelines
If you are interested in holding a customised course for your organisation’s employees or stakeholders, please contact Mr Peh Toon Meng at 6331 6573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.