BE A MASTER NEGOTIATOR
No business skill can deliver a faster return-on-effort than negotiations.
Optimising the opening offer can result in substantial profits. Creative deal structuring can be worth big money.
This 2-day masterclass brings to life dozens of high-level negotiating conquests from figures such as Elon Musk (Tesla), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Warren Buffett, and Steve Jobs.
Find out more at www.ipacademy.com.sg/global-executive-institute/enhanced-negotiations-strategies-masterclass.
The following funding support is available for this Masterclass:
1) e2i training grant
Approximately 30% off the course fees under the e2i training grant*. Limited to the first 15 registrations. The funding eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The participant shall be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- The participant shall achieve 100% attendance for the 2-day program;
- The participant is not an employee of any government entity;
- The participant and/or the company shall not receive any other funding from government sources (with the exception of UTAP funding);
- The participant is required to complete the post-course participant evaluation form, and if applicable, the employer evaluation form.
* Participants are required to pay the full course fee upon registration, and will be processed for approximately 30% funding reimbursement after they have met all the eligibility criteria. Please note that reimbursement may take up to 6 months from end of course date.
2) UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme)
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) is an individual skills upgrading account for NTUC members. NTUC member gets to enjoy UTAP funding 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at $250 every year. This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST and registration fee etc.
For more information on UTAP Funding, please click here.