According to the SBF’s National Business Survey 2016/2017, a key business concern in the next 12 months is in branding and the adoption of new technologies.
Successful protection of your brands and technologies will give your business a competitive edge in the new economy.
Does your trade mark advance your brand strategy? Have you protected your technologies through patents and/or trade secrets? Where can you look for help?
Join us to master the art of intellectual property management in charting your business strategies through trade marks, patents, trade secrets and copyrights.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The objective of this course is to equip you with knowledge in IP with case studies on how companies protect their IP when expanding to ASEAN.
- Trade Marks and Brand Strategy
- Trade Marks Considerations with Case Study
- Patents Consideration with Case Study
- Trade Secrets Considerations with Case Study
- Overview of IPOS Enterprise-centric initiatives