Home > Graduate Studies > Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law (GCIP) > How to apply
How to apply
How to apply
Interested applicants are required to submit a duly completed application form, certified true copies of all education certificates, and other documents as stipulated in the application form before the closing date.
Any omission of information required in the Application Form or supporting documents will render the application void. All supporting documents, if not in English, must be accompanied by copies of the English translated version.
Application Forms must be accompanied with:
- 1 passport-size photograph
- Non-refundable application fee of S$42.80 (including GST)
- Referee Report
- Certified true copy of NRIC (printed in color)
- Certified true copies of Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Cheque or credit card authorisation form for the full course fees of the track that you are applying for (Course fees would only be processed after confirmation of acceptance of admission into the programme)
*Note: Payment for the non-refundable application fee and the full course fees should be made separately. Cash payments are not allowed.
Certified True copies are documents certified by issuing authority or certified by an Advocate & Solicitor,Notary public or Commissioner of Oath.
Applicants who graduated with a Bachelor Degree from Universities where English is not the main medium of instruction are required to demonstrate their English proficiency by means of TOEFL/ IELTS test scores. TOEFL/IELTS results should be within the last 2 years.
For further information and details, please contact email: email@example.com
Application Forms Download