Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) Programme
The Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) programme provides IP and licensing managers, technology transfer professionals, inventors, patent lawyers, financial analysts and other business development executives with the skill set necessary to value patents. This world-renowned training approaches patent valuation from analytical, legal, financial and practical perspectives.
Furthermore, this programme arms participants with the knowledge and critical thinking abilities to negotiate and structure more accretive licensing arrangements.
This 2-day programme, happening from 1-2 Dec 2016,
is co-organised by IP Academy Singapore, the training arm of the IP Office of
Singapore (IPOS) and Patnova.
Topics to be covered include:
- Valuation of Emerging Technologies
- Calculating Damages Resulting From Patent Infringement
- Negotiating Licensing Agreements for Maximum Returns
- Advanced Patent Valuation
- Over 15 Patent Valuation Methodologies and Metrics
The programme will feature informative lectures, case studies analysis, group discussions, assessments and post-course webinars.
Please click here for the detailed programme.
David Wanetick is Managing Director at IncreMental Advantage LLC, a valuation firm with an expertise in valuing intangible assets and emerging technologies, based in Princeton, New Jersey. David has authored several books and has published articles, been quoted or interviewed in media outlets such as CNBC, Bloomberg, and The Wall Street Journal.
Please click here for David’s full biography.
CPVA Alumni and Benefits
CPVAs hail from all over the world and from companies including Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Hewlett-Packard, Lockheed Martin, Pfizer, Stryker, Coca-Cola, Oracle, Baker Hughes, AT&T, Visa, Panasonic, General Electric, Samsung and Infosys.
CPVAs will also receive:
- More than 10 patent valuation articles.
- Course book which includes hundreds of PowerPoint slides.
- Excel workbook with dozens of plug-and-play Patent Valuation Methodologies.
- Access to the Patent Valuation Gauntlet which contains over 900 issues to consider when valuing patents
Date and Location
The 2-day programme is scheduled to run from 1-2 December 2016 in Singapore, at the e2i Devan Nair Institute For Employment and Employability.